- Nehil · Sivak, P.C., Kalamazoo, Michigan 1995 – Present
- CTI and Associates, Grand Rapids, Michigan 1994 – 1995
- Professional Service Industries, Columbus, Ohio 1993 – 1994
Mr. Palarz is an associate of Nehil · Sivak and serves as project manager and project engineer. His duties include residential, commercial, institutional and industrial building analysis and design using concrete, steel, aluminum, wood and masonry. He has analyzed existing structures and provided recommendations for remodeling and/or repair. He provides construction phase on-site engineering review.
While working for CTI and Associates, Mr. Palarz provided geotechnical engineering and construction materials testing services for commercial building and roadway projects. He also provided pavement evaluation and repair recommendation services.
While working with Professional Service Industries, Mr. Palarz performed construction material testing in the field and lab. He also was responsible for evaluating the condition of four Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) bridge decks.
- Registered Professional Engineer in the State of Michigan
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
Michigan Technological University, 1992